Thursday, April 28, 2011

LGBT Activists and Allies Please feel free to use my Photos and YouTubes with Love Suzannah B. Troy

Dear Activists and Allies:

I set up this blog and YouTube to hand over to Louis Flores.   He and Alan made an Olympic effort to organize and create the powerful haunting photos of all those that died to young and because of prejudice.

To show support I carried around my Ipad and Iphone and filmed and photographed as much as possible.  My Ipad ran out of room when Louis Flores was reading the names of all the dead who’s memory we honor so I came up with the idea of using the stars in the sky and rolling down the names of Our Dead.   I am straight but anymore murdered LGBT member that has been murdered or harassed to death are ALL our dead!

I haven’t had time to go through all the photos and video footage but if any activist needs access please contact Louis or me and we will arrange access.

Please feel free to use any and all photos and YouTubes of mine to share documentation of this powerful and deeply meaningful even, our Peaceful Protest, St. Pat’s 2011.
I
Thanks love and peace,
Suzannah B. Troy
p.s.  Very tired straight ally and FYI, I  do have a gay man trapped inside me but he’s is from the 70’s, I have never been married but I believe in equality for all and equality brings Peace and can hopefully bring an end to violence for the Gay community and anyone following my work knows I am fighting against violence, rapes and murders of our female global community.

Although straight I have been gay bashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment